Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm getting too old...

...to party all night and get to bed at 5am!! I paid the price Sunday though!! LOL

Katie had a fantasitc hen's night and all the girls had a ball! We kicked off with party games at home - making sculptures of certain male anatomy with play-dough, an adult version of "pin the tail", etc. We then dressed the bride with a veil, L plate, shot glass on a string, whistle, etc and wrote up a treasure hunt list. We went to a pub hoping to do karaoke, but they were having a karaoke final, so we couldn't sing :o( From there were went to another pub and chatted, danced and drank the night away. Katie managed to get most of the items on her treasure hunt list, plus a few extras!! :o)

I didn't get a chance to do any scrapping over the weekend, but did manage to get a card finished. It's the first card I have made and I'm really happy with it. We are on early shift this week - so I'm hoping to get some scrapping done every afternoon.

DH went out fishing on Sunday and caught a huge mackeral! We haven't cooked it yet - I cna't wait - I love mackeral steaks cooked on the BBQ with garlic butter! YUM

Wedding countdown...5 days!

No comments: