Thursday, September 18, 2008

Katie, James & Cohan are home...

They arrived at around 3am this morning! We spent a bit of time with them before work this morning. Cohan cried when Craig went to cuddle him - which is the complete opposite to their last visit - he absolutely adored Craig. I'm not surprised, because Cody and Lacey would scream at Craig when they were that age (but they totally love him now) I think it's the goatee that frightens them. Then again... Cohan was a bit cranky and tired from all the travelling - might be a different story tonight when we get home.

I forgot to mention this on Monday...I received my magazine from Ngaire - once again - a HUGE thanks for that!

I finished off my ISTIA challenge LO the other night and I'm hoping to get started on my journal spots for the Savvy SWAP tonight. I'm hoping to get the 6 recently completed LO photographed and on here sometime this weekend. With all the wedding plans, visitors, etc I don't think I will get much scrapping done over the next two weeks. That means I won't get a chance to do the challenges I had picked out - oh well, I will just have to scrap up a storm next month!! LOL

BTW I would love it if you would leave a comment! Go on...I dare you! LOL

Wedding countdown...9 days!

1 comment:

julz said...

Hey Miss Shandelle hope ur all dooing well hadnt thaught of googleing u but glad i did hope ur all well love my new job its awesome gr8 lot of people and awesome company to work for
dan gave u my email and i hope that u do keep in touch 38 kgs gone and everthing is faling off me lol tak soon hugz julz xx ps love to everyone and hope wedding goes well