Monday, September 8, 2008

Some (finished) layouts...

Well, we got all the spring cleaning done and the rain cleared, so we managed to get the windows cleaned. Next weekend we will do a bit of gardening. I didn't have singing practice on Saturday, so I got to do some shopping with DH. All the shopping centres were packed with people - especially the dept stores - it was crazy!! We braved the crowds and brought a new tent ready for our next holiday. My MIL gave us money at Christmas to buy one, but it has taken us this long to find exactly what we were looking for.

These are some layouts that I (finally) finished over the weekend + my Creative Artz layout. The pictures are a little wobbly cause I was rushing to get the layouts photographed while there was still some decent light yesterday.

I am so happy with how this layout of Lacey turned out! This one was difficult to finish - I got the butterflies, paper and picture down easily, but had trouble deciding on a title and the finishing touches. I finally came up with a very appropriate title for our little "free spirit" and then found a packet of rub-ons in my stash which were "just the thing" to complete it.

Stuck Sketch #52
I love this picture of Cohan - it makes him look like a little boy - not a baby anymore! I took this photo just before Katie & Cohan flew home to Mt Isa in July. It's been 2 months since we've seen them, so I can't wait to see how much he's grown!

Creative Artz August Challenge
This is our other fur-baby - Jedi. She's standing guard at the back fence watching all the kids in the park :o)

Wedding countdown...19 days!

No comments: