Friday, September 12, 2008

A present....

I received a present from my bestie - Bec - this morning.... a hair straightener!! I LOVE IT!! I had a go of Bec's when we were visiting her and loved the change in style!! I have a natural wave in my hair, which makes it stick out a bit. At the moment I'm growing my hair for Katie's wedding and it looks very similar to a Mrs Brady hairstyle - very scary!! LOL I'm itching to have to all chopped off again - I'm getting foils done next weekend and I'm tempted to get the chop then!! For most of my life I had long hair down to my waist, then about 4 years ago I just decided to cut it all off! Since then I have kept it pretty short - I'm a hairdresser's dream - I usually just give them a vague idea and let them loose!! Once I gave my hairdresser strict instructions and a picture, but she still cut it WAY TOO SHORT! It was about 5cm long all over - and with my round face it did NOT look nice! I walked out crying, I was so horrified! Usually DH is sensitive and says the right thing, but I don't know what got into him that day cause his response was "Well, the bright side is that at least you don't have to look at it"!! I guess it had the right effect - I was so shocked I stopped blubbering immediately and just sat there in stunned silence. Anyone that knows DH would know that is not a typical response!! I will admit that for about a fortnight later - every time I saw my hair in the mirror I would burst out crying.

Katie sent us some recent photos of Cohan and he has gotten so BIG in the 2 months since we've seen him!! They will be home in a weeks time and I can't wait to see them!! Cohan has one tooth and tries to bite everything, so I will have to remember to keep my fingers away from his mouth. He also has a permanent mohawk happening - SO CUTE!! Katie said she tries everything to make his hair sit flat, but it keeps sticking up!!

Wedding countdown...15 days!

No comments: