Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedding anniversary...

Craig and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary today. Don't worry I won't get all soppy about how much I love him :o) He brought me an iPod and I got him a Navman (?) DH also had flowers (gerberas - my favourite), a teddy bear and a balloon delivered to work-I am so spoilt! We are going out to dinner tonight to a restaurant at Bargara.

I had my final dress fitting this morning - mum just needs to sew the straps on to the back and it's all done! The front of Kate's dress is still catching as she walks along, so mum has to take it up again. Mum has already taken the dress up twice - first time it was too long, 2nd time was due to it catching. I will point out that there are embroidered motifs all around the bottom of the dress. Mum has to unpick each individual one, then hand sew back them onto the dress. She literally spent the majority of yesterday and early this morning unpicking them, hemming up the bottom, then resewing the motifs back on. I am not kidding when I say her fingers are so swollen and bruised.

Once all this wedding craziness has died down - I really want to get some photos up here. I haven't managed to get all my challenges finished for the month :o( I did get my journal spots made for the Savvy swap. I made cute little cupcakes - I'm really pleased with how they turned out. I'm posting them off today. I can't wait to see what I get!

These are the brads I ordered off ebay - they arrived Monday..






How cute are those cupcakes?!? Yep - I have a slight cupcake addiction ATM!! LOL

Wedding countdown...2 more sleeps!!

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

cute brads i love the owls and the robots...