Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frozen cookie dough....

Some days I find something that makes my mind boggle... Anyone that has kids is familiar with school fundraisers eg chocolate drives, raffles, etc. Well someone at work was selling frozen cookie dough - how funny!! Gone are the days when you would buy the actual biscuits, now you just buy the cookie dough in frozen 1.5kg buckets and make your own!! I will admit that DH brought 2 buckets - a total of $27 - I nearly died when they came collecting money (which somehow I had to pay even though DH put in the order)!! So, we currently have 3kg of frozen cookie dough sitting at home in the freezer - waiting for the influx of wedding visitors. Really, I guess it is a good time saver. All I have to do is get it out of the freezer, roll into balls and flatten, bake for 15 mins and viola! Fresh biscuits!!

Here are few more layouts... I did this layout of my SIL Kirsty and niece Lacey at the midnight crop last month.

CISter's 28th August Sketch

I mentioned a few posts back that my sister loved the Winter Baby layout I did of my nephew and wanted me to make her one too. Because I couldn't find the same paper anywhere I just decided to do a simpler version for myself and give my sister the original one I did. Here's Winter Baby-version 2!


A BIG thank you to the lovely Ngaire! I was lucky enough to be the first person to email her and score the October issue of the US CK magazine! Pop over and check out her beautiful work. While you are there have a look at her fabulous "Pay It Forward" give away.

Wedding countdown...16 days!

No comments: