Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Congratulations....

I completely forgot to add this yesterday... Congratulations to Nakia & Rob on the birth of their gorgeous son Traye! He was born last Friday - DH & I went to visit them that night and got a cuddle! He is so beautiful! :o)

Speaking of babies...I can now let the secret out... my bestie Bec and her hubby Dale are expecting their first baby!! I'm so excited for them!! They are 17 weeks along and everything is going really well.

I finished sewing on 3 of my LO last night and they are all done and ready to be photographed! Tonight I am going to finish my ISTIA challenge LO and start working on some journal spots for a swap. Kylie is doing the same swap and has created these amazing spots. When she showed me - I told her that I wanted one too - she reminded me that since I'm doing the swap I will already be getting one!! D'oh!! LOL

Wedding countdown...11 days!

No comments: