Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Toot Toot...

I won the August pack challenge at This & That! :o)

I still have a few more completed layouts that I want to add, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. However..I did find this one amongst my emails today! Just so you know - IRL the orange flower isn't as bright as it appears in the photograph! LOL


ISTIA is on this Sunday and once again, we are having a challenge. This month we have decided to do a team challenge (details are here). After some emails amongst the team members we decided who was buying what and picked a colour combination of pink, orange and brown. At lunch I popped over to This & That to buy the patterned paper. Buying patterned paper for other people was a lot harder than I thought! After searching the whole shop - I found some fabulous papers, but they weren't exactly the chosen colour combo... hot pink, lime green and bright orange!! LOL

Wedding countdown...18 days!

2 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

Well done on winning the Challenge..woohoo!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the challenge and thanks for the hint with the buttons :)