Monday, September 29, 2008

The wedding...

The day was perfect! Everything went very smoothly, we all had a great time and Kate & James were really happy. The only disappointment was that my dad and brother couldn't make it.

I didn't have a chance to take photos, but a HUGE "thank you" to Kylie for using my camera to take pics for me. Also another HUGE "thank you" to Cathie for being the "official" wedding photographer. I quickly downloaded photos off everyone's camera yesterday, but haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

Kylie emailed me these pics this morning (resized so I could download them onto here), but I will be adding more over the next couple of days.



Today DH & I have been together for 14 years. Because our anniversaries are 4 days apart we usually just have the one celebration. Craig jokes he would have gotten less time for murder :o)

No comments: