Friday, September 19, 2008

Cohan does love his Uncle...

Well it looks like Cohan was just tired yesterday...when we saw him this morning he was happy to play with Craig (hitting him in the head with my make-up brush! PMSL).

While blog hopping today - I found this fabulous site called Wordle... where you can make "word clouds" with different fonts, layouts and colour schemes. Here are some examples from the website...


What a brilliant idea!! You could make your own personalised background paper for any theme!! I have been trying to create a wedding theme "word cloud", but my computer doesn't want to play today :o(

The hen's night is tomorrow night - I'm really looking forward to it!! I'm going to work out final details for the nibblies and games tonight. I am going to do some grocery shopping early tomorrow morning before I go the hairdressers.

It's wedding fever here ATM - 2 friends are currently organising their weddings - one for this November (Erin) and the other one is in April (Kylie J) next year!

Wedding countdown...8 days!

No comments: