Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dale!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Well the end of the month is fast approaching and I have been very busy scrapping all of the challenges. We are working early shift this week so I will get about 3 hours worth of scrapping every afternoon. Last night I started scrapping a new LO - I just need to add the photo (which is getting printed today) and a title, then it's finished. I know I keep promising pics, but I have a number of nearly finished LO -I will just get them finished this week, then put them all up.

I went to photography group last night - still life photography. Yep, we were taking photos of flowers and baskets of fruit!! LOL I got a few good shots before my camera batteries died. We also had another Photoshop lesson - it's so weird to think that an "average" shot can be made to look fantastic with Photoshop. Last night I actually heard a lot of the photographers saying "I took some good shots, I'll just Photoshop them when I get home". It seems like it's no longer about the skill and effort of taking a fabulous photo anymore - you just need to take a standard photo and then improve it using a computer program.

No comments: