Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog lurkers....

Thanks to the visitor counter I can see where everyone who visits me is located (gotta love the "Big Brother" concept LOL). I will admit I get excited when I see a new location - it still amazes me that complete strangers find my blog and check it out. Today I noticed I had my first international visitor...from New Zealand - very cool!! So all you 'lurkers' out there, leave me a comment - I would love to hear from you!! :o)

I picked up the challenge pack from Creative Artz last night - deep red & tan colour theme. There are 2 clear acrylic swirls in the pack - I have never used them before, but I have a few ideas about what to do / how to use them. I also checked out the new stock and I couldn't resist buying some KI Company lace cardstock and Doodlebug flowers. While I was there I got to have a cuddle with Donna's very cute, new puppy Lou-Lou!

Thought I would include a pic of us girls taken last Saturday night at Cathie's birthday dinner.
L-R - Cathie, Elena, Me and Kylie

No comments: