Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IDOL sketch challenge LO....

This is a LO of my 2 cute nieces Cody and Lacey having a tea party.


I got another ebay parcel in the mail yesterday - a different 12" flower border die - very girly. I also got a very cute teddy bear to add to my collection from my friend Sue-thanks sweetie!

I haven't had a chance to play with any of my new Cuttlebug dies yet :o( Scrap club (ISTIA - see link on right hand side)has their monthly crop this Sunday - so I will be scrapping up a storm!! Usually we just bring our stuff and scrap our own LO, but we are going to do something different this month....Helen from Lorna Blue Studio is organising some challenge packs with new stuff from her online store. It's all very secretive - the only hint we have been given is that it's a "blue" theme.

Kylie's blog has hit the 500 visitors mark and she has organised the RAK - so pop over and leave a comment to be in the running for some scrapping goodies!!

No comments: