Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finally some LO!

I finally made some time in my crazy life to get some scrapping done!!

This is the first pic I have scrapped from Cathie & Andrew's wedding. I wanted to use the sheet music Cathie found and make the LO shabby chic. I love the way it turned out. I scrapped this LO for Scrap The Girls May challenge.



This pic is from last weekend's impromptu photo shoot after the tea party. I love the pic - it's been ages since mum & I got a photo together. I scrapped this for Puzzle Sketches May challenge.



The main pic doesn't really show the bling and 3D butterflies, so I thought I would share a close up pic as well.



Prom night tonight - woo hoo!! I'm so excited!! I got my nails done yesterday - first time ever! I just got an acrylic overlay, with a French manicure. The nail tech also painted a pink & white flower with a diamante on my fourth fingers - very cute! I am sitting here typing with my hair in curlers - good thing I don't have to leave the house today!! LOL All that's left to do is chill the champagne & organise the nibblies once Craig gets home with the shopping.

Craig is currently at the Tattoo shop getting his first tattoo this morning. Yeah, not the best day to get one, but the tattoo artist he wanted was booked up a month in advance and today was the first available appt. He is getting an Indian armband with feathers (full armband and coloured). He has always wanted one and since I was threatening to get my 2nd tattoo before he got his first one it prompted him to make the appt!! LOL I can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments: