Monday, May 25, 2009

Tea Party

The "High Tea" held at Fairymead House yesterday was wonderful :o) Everyone said they had a lovely time and enjoyed the food. As usual mum & I over-catered, so we sent goodies home for everyone's "other half" in cute little noodle boxes tied with pink ribbon. LOL



There were lots of raffles - I was lucky enough to win a "Lucky Spot" prize and 2 of the other ladies at our tables also won prizes.


I even did some scrapping for the tea party - I made these cute little cupcake picks.


Because there were a few mothers & daughters at our tables - Kylie suggested we have an impromptu photo shoot in the gorgeous Botanical Gardens. It's been ages since mum & I have had a photo together (usually I'm behind the camera) - so we jumped at the chance.

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

It was a lovely afternoon and the food was delicious... Thankyou to you and your mum for all your hard work cooking the food and organising the table for the afternnon.... had a great time and got a heap of great photos!! Thanks again, Kylie