Friday, May 1, 2009

Bring on the weekend!!

This week has just dragged by! I've tossed & turned till the early hours of the morning every night this week - I'm so exhausted!!

Okay - a quick catch up of since the last post...I had a fabulous time at Simply Crafty on Sunday afternoon. It's lovely catching up with everyone :o) I managed to work on a few LO - I just have to add titles and embellishments to finish them off. I was teased a bit for my terrible habit of not completing LO - I do eventually - does that count?!?! LOL Just to prove it...here is one I started at Simply Crafty and finished at home...



I'm really pleased with how this robot accent worked out - the wire was easy to cut and shape.



Plus I made a wedding card - I will post pics after the wedding.

Sunday afternoon we got in and trimmed back all the plants and did some gardening. Mum's partner - Mike - gave us a prime example of why it's best NOT to use a whipper-snipper to trim your trees!! The look of horror on my mum's face was priceless! And he wonders why we call him a red-neck?!?! ROFLMAO

My White With 1 neutrals swap arrived yesterday - what a gorgeous variety of embellishments!! I can't wait to scrap with them!!



Scrap the Girls is having a bird themed swap for May - if your interested, you have till the 10th May to go over there and sign up.

I've been decorating cupcake boxes for the wedding this weekend. The icing flowers turned out perfectly :o) Mum is coming over tomorrow and we are going to make & decorate the cupcakes.

2 comments:

Linda M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M said...

Nice to know you do finish pages (LOL). It's a lovely page, specially the robot. Also like the card, may have to 'card lift' for a w/anniversary card I have to do. Enjoy the wedding.
Sorry about previous post, too many spelling mistakes!!!!