Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bookfair, Singstar and some scrapping!

Saturday morning Craig & I went to the Rotary Club book fair. I managed to find a Thai cookbook and a novel. Looks like there is going to be lots of Thai for dinner next week here after I do some grocery shopping! LOL

Saturday night was Singstar night at Kylie's!! It was a nice, relaxed night - having a few drinks and nibbles while catching up, then lots of singing! Unfortunately none of us remembered to take any pics :o( I got to spend time with Elena before she heads back to Darwin for the last 6 mths of her job.

I found some time to do some scrapping and made this card over the weekend.


Like I mentioned before, I am still playing catch up with uploading pics of my scrapping. This is the card I made when Bec was visiting last month. I love the Quick kutz bird dies!


I made this recipe box last year for DT at Creative Artz Cottage.


2 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Shandell,
Love the cards and the recipe tin, they look fantastic.

Linda M said...

Lovely cards Shandell, also like the recipe tin.