Friday, January 8, 2010

My first published LO!!

Scrapbook Creations Issue 74 (Vol 8 No 11)



I was totally surprised - I had no idea it was going to be published!! Originally it was supposed to be published in issue 69 but after waiting for 5 months (after I received the acceptance letter), it wasn't published - huge disappointment. Then my LO was sent back, so I just assumed it had been rejected.

I was flicking through the mag at work yesterday when I spotted it - I will admit to squealing, jumping up & down in excitement and showing everyone :o) I still have a huge smile!

7 comments:

Linda M said...

VERY BIG congratulations Shandell, it was a great page, well done, gosh our club is starting to get some pretty famous ladies!!!! See you tomorrow

Lelli said...

OMG - another layout published by a local. We are so lucky and very happy for you Shandell

Sandra L said...

Congratulations Shandell. Love the LO.

Mel said...

Congratulations what a beautiful layout, I bet you are excited, I know I would be, hope you get more published. Mel

*** Kylie*** said...

Congratulations Shandell!! How exciting!! I hope you are gonna get it framed!! :)))))) You should be proud of yourself....i am proud of you!! :)

Moira said...

Congrats!! That's really exciting, especially since it was a surprise :-)

Rachael B said...

Congratulations Shandell. So exciting to know some famous scrappers! I finally received my mag today.