Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paper roses...

I fell in love with these gorgeous paper roses from Tim Holtz blog. This is my first attempt - I'm really pleased with how well it turned out. I'm still trying to work out how to make the bud / centre.


With the rainy weather (not good for photography) and Xmas I am a little behind with uploading LO. I did this LO at Simply Crafty's last scrap day in November 2009. Thanks Cathie for the picture of Mitchell :o)


I found some spare time 2 week's ago to scrap this LO - I love this pic of Katie, James & Cohan!


I had a great weekend - Friday night was spent having a few drinks and lots of chatting with Cassie & Donna - I'm getting a bit too old for late nights & drinking! LOL Saturday Bec, Dale, Kez & Connor stayed overnight on their way back from a holiday in Tasmania. After seeing the pics I can't wait to go!! Sunday was a lovely relaxing day scrapping with everyone at Simply Crafty. Will finish the LO and upload pics soon.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Gorgeous paper roses, they are simply magnificent, wow clever lady, and the layouts you did are gorgeous, your little one is just gorgeous, the photo makes me remember Nate at that age, they grow so quick, I just love that layout of your friends? the christmas one, just gorgeous with the bingo card.

Mel said...

I just got my copy of Scrapbook Creations and saw your layout, a whole page dedicated to it, how exciting for you. It is so gorgeous and you so deserve it.