Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another busy weekend...

Friday night I had dinner and a catch up with Donna & Cassie - as usual lots of chatting and laughing. We took our scrap stuff over, but got distracted so didn't get anything done! LOL

Saturday Craig & I took the new car for a spin to Hervey Bay. It was a beautiful sunny day - perfect! I visited the scrap shops and brought some lovely goodies :) Then we had fish & chips by the beach and a walk along the wharf. A bit more sight-seeing, then back home again. Got lots of pics on my mobile - will post them later.

Today was a quiet day - we went for a drive to Bargara, then just chilled out watching TV. I attempted to make a masculine birthday card, as you can see another fail! LOL I decided to just add some ribbon and flowers to finish it.

No comments: