Saturday, March 13, 2010

An easel card

During the week I spent a lovely afternoon going through old photos with my mum and chatting about the memories. I managed to score a pile of very old pics - this will give me a chance to have a go at scrapping some vintage LO.

This is another LO I started a few months ago - Wednesday I sat down and finished it. I am really pleased with how this turned out - a few techniques in there that I usually don't do :) I have been trying to do more journalling on my pages. This is something I struggle with - not sure why?!?


Since I was feeling adventurous I decided to have a go at creating an easel card.



Craig got his goatee shaved off on Friday for the Leukemia Foundation's Greatest Shave. He agreed if over $1000 was raised within his work place the cookie-catcher would go. Overall there was over $2500 raised - what an amazing effort!! It's still a bit of a shock to see him clean shaven - he looks 10 years younger!! LOL

Okay - I'm off to try a new recipe for afternoon tea at Simply Crafty tomorrow. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone.

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Lovely page Shandell, looking forward to tomorrow,
see you then....