Monday, March 1, 2010

The weekend...

We had a busy weekend - not bad considering Friday we had no plans! LOL Saturday night I went to a trivia night which was lots of fun. Sunday Craig & I spent the day relaxing at Innes Park with friends. Then over to the in-law's for a delicious roast lamb dinner :)

I finally remembered to take pics of the blanket / knee rug I crocheted my MIL for Christmas.


I have a confession to make...even though I have finally found the time, unfortunately I have lost my scrapping motivation :( My goal this week is that I am going to be more motivated and do some scrapping. I have gone through and looked at the challenge blogs and have lots of ideas to get the creative juices flowing again :) Plus I have brought a few new papers & embellishments - always a great way to get inspired LOL

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Your MIL is very lucky. I love the colours in that rug. Hope you find that scrapping motivation. Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to get the creative juices flowing!