Sunday, March 7, 2010

I've been scrapping!

I had 2 full days of scrapping this week - Wednesday with Donna and Friday with Kylie. Cathie & Mitchell popped in for afternoon tea while we were scrapping. I took the opportunity to get a few newer pics of Mitchell - I love this one of Kylie & Mitchell!


After making only cards for last few months I managed to scrap some LO - woo hoo! This one is for a new challenge blog - Kraft It Up. The criteria for this month was mixed alpha title - how easy is that?!?


I have gotten into a bad habit of starting LO, but not finishing them - not sure why. I realised that the pile of 1/2 completed LO is getting ridiculous and I need to get them finished. I started these 2 LO at Simply Craft a few months ago and got them finished this week.



After I made my card for Mojo Monday sketch #128 I decided to make a male version.

It has been raining here for weeks - with one or two days of sunshine. It's great weather for ducks and frogs....check out this little fella I found out the back.


BTW Suzie from Love Scrappin' has a great RAK up for grabs - pop over to her blog and leave a comment.

3 comments:

Rachael B said...

Wow your mojo has returned. I really like the LO of your Pop and you. BTW hasn't Mitchell got so big!

Rachael B said...

Sorry-comment number 3 - the first supposedly didn't work!

Linda M said...

Lovely photo of Kylie and Mitchell, you have been very busy Shandell, wish I could get my mojo going again, it's been a bit lack lustre lately, keep up the good work.