Monday, March 15, 2010

Another scrappy day

I had a lovely day scrapping and chatting with everyone at Simply Crafty yesterday! I worked on a few cards and these cute little gift cards.


(I "borrowed" the pic from Simply Crafty blog as I haven't had a chance to take my own pic yet)

The new recipe I mentioned on my previous post was hot cross buns! I have never tried any bread recipes before and was very hesitant about it, but I decided to bite the bullet and had a go. I reasoned that I could just make something else if it flopped :) I am pleased to report that they turned out perfectly (and were very delicious)- I was so excited!! LOL


I will definately be cooking more for Easter :)

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

Cute cards Shandell and I loved your to die for hot cross buns!

Linda M said...

Agree with Rachael Shandell, the hot cross buns were really good, you might have to share the recipe, were they easy to make?