Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby blanket

On Saturday Craig and I went to a baby shower. It was a relaxing morning - catching up with friends from work and having a delicious morning tea. I managed to get the baby blanket finished in time :)


I've also finished crocheting up all the balls of wool I had for the other 2 blankets. Now I just need to buy a few more balls to finish them. While I was looking for some wool I was very tempted to buy some pink/green/white wools, but I stayed strong!! LOL

I made this card today - I'm super happy with how it turned out! I'm even more pleased that I made a masculine looking card - woo hoo! I made it for the current Pals Paper Arts challenge, but was a day late - oops!! LOL


Mum brought over a big bag of passionfruit, so I froze the pulp. Tonight I made up some passionfruit kisses and more vanilla coffee creams while Craig was watching State of Origin.

No comments: