Friday, June 18, 2010

A couple of LO

I've been busy scrapping - woo hoo! This LO was one of my (many) half-completed layouts - I have been motivated to work through and finish them. I just had to add some journalling and embellishments.


I started this LO at Simply Crafty a few weeks ago. I just added the journalling today to finish it. I usually hand-write any journalling, but thought I would try strip journalling - I think it suits this LO. The top half (paper and banner) was an idea I saw in a recent magazine - I love banners!!


I had to share a close up of the cute embellishments. I wanted to add a 3D effect - so I made the fence. I just used a tree stamp on cardstock - then cut out 'posts', then I wrapped string around them.


Kylie & her mum came over yesterday and we spent the day scrapping. I am pleased to say that I started AND COMPLETED a LO - woo hoo!!! LOL I was going to use the ticket for journalling, then I saw the cute idea to decorate it on one of Petrina's LO.

No comments: