Monday, June 28, 2010

Play date :)

Friday Cohan & I had a play-date!! We spent the morning looking at the animals and playing in the playground at Alexandria Park. I got a few good pics of Cohan playing - this is my fave!!


This weekend Mum and I are heading to Blackwater for 4 days to see Kate & family and my brother and his family. I'm looking forward to seeing my 2 nieces - I haven't seen them for about 12 months :( I can't wait to have a play-date with the girls - I have a few fun activities planned. One of them is this jumbo cupcake cake tin to make! I have stocked up on lollies to decorate it with. Chocolate cake + lollies - that should have all the kids bouncing around, hyped up on sugar!! LOL


The last of my Stampin Up stuff arrived on Friday - so I had a quick play :) This is a "just because" card - my mum loves native birds, so I made this Rainbow Lorikeet card for her.


Saturday we had lunch with Craig's extended family, then dinner with my family. I love spending time with both families :)

3 comments:

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Shandell, I must say that cup cake looks like fun. I love your little birds on the card, I'm a bit of a bird collector and as soon as that punch in our catty, I couldn't wait to have it :-)Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with us, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Helen said...

Hi Shandell, Love the birdy card especially the different colours one the birds.

Sarah Lou said...

Those birds are far to sweet! my MIL would go crazy for this card ( she is a bird fan( its just darling