Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bits & pieces

Just a quick update of my week so far... Tuesday mum and I spent the afternoon doing some sewing. We hemmed up a dress and pair of jeans and transformed a sun-dress into a top :) The sewing machine is still set up - I should get motivated and sew some more jeans bags....

I completed a LO for this month's Kraft It Up! challenge - minimalist!


I have been working on my 2 crocheted blankets...this one is almost complete - I just need 8 caramel squares and a border.


These are the squares for my 2nd blanket. I only need 14 more squares - chocolate and caramel - to finish.



Katie, James and Cohan are visiting for a couple of days, so Cohan and I are having a play-date tomorrow :) Hope the weather is nice - we're off to the park to see the animals and play in the playground.

The most exciting news...my bestie Becca is pregnant!! Baby number 2 is due January 2011 :)

1 comment:

Charmaine Black said...

Wow! you've been busy Shandell, as always your work is amazing. If your as cold as I am tonight, you'll need that blanket. Take care, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine xx