Monday, November 1, 2010

A BBQ and some scrapping

Saturday night we had a BBQ to catch up with everyone. Poor Craig was the only male there, but he was happy to sit inside and watch sports after dinner, while us girls sat outside drinking and chatting. Now the weather is getting warmer we want to have more social get togethers - day at the beach, picnics, etc.

Sunday Craig & I went to the markets to get some fresh fruit and to just wander around looking at all the stalls. I brought some new stamps from Joy and Helen :) The rest of the afternoon was spent watching movies, then DVD of last year's road trip.

Today I have been cleaning my scrap room - it looks like a bomb sight :( I think I am not motivated to scrap because of the mess / lack of room. After doing some tidying up / sorting - I sat down and finished 2 LO!!! I will post pics tomorrow :)

No comments: