Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Layouts!!

I normally don't scrap vintage LO - I love them, but I find them a little daunting. Since I have a stack of vintage photos and some lovely vintage embellishments - I thought it was time to bite the bullet LOL I will admit this has taken months to complete - lots of pushing embellishments around the page till I was happy. This is a photo of my Gran - I think she looks beautiful :) I love how this LO turned out and have started working on another vintage LO :)


Another completed LO - this time using some bright papers (not usually my style) and some old products (felt flowers). I am trying to use a combo of new & old products - time to stop hoarding stuff :)

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Great LO's Shandell. I hope you have submitted them to the mags.