Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank you Spotlight :)

I got a $10 voucher from Spotlight in the mail last week, so today I used it to buy a Martha Stewart glue pad (which was marked down to $10)!


I also picked up the latest "Get Creative magazine" while I was there - free with VIP card. it's always nice getting something for free :)

Lets hope I have more success with the glue pad than I did with my glue gun :( I brought a new (and admittedly cheap) glue gun to use on some projects. I had only been using it for one day when it blew up! I am not exaggerating - it literally blew up with a big bang and flames!! I am so glad that I wasn't holding it at the time - it was standing on the table and left a scorch mark! Imagine what it would have done to my hand :( I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was horrified & upset. It was my first and last glue gun!

No comments: