Sunday, November 28, 2010

The silly season has begun :)

I LOVE Christmas :) If it was up to me I would have the Christmas tree up in November, but Craig is a stickler for tradition so I have to wait until the 1st of December :( We have compromised though - I got to put up all the other decorations today :) I have written up all my Xmas cards and started posting them off.

The other day Mum confessed that she was wanted to start making cards! Woo hoo - I have finally converted her! LOL We made some Christmas gift cards on Tuesday afternoon. It was a good way to continue using up all my scraps and to try a few new techniques (sponging / stencils). We are going to make some more tags next week.


Friday night I went to an Ultimo party at Donna's - lots of chatting and laughs :) Saturday night Craig and I went to a birthday dinner - yummy food and cocktails - great way to celebrate! Today was the usual lazy Sunday - I did get some gardening done and finally remembered to put in the solar garden lights we brought a few months ago :)

No comments: