Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hmmm - can't think of a title :)

Friday night Cathie, Kylie & Elena came over for a pizza and card making night. Well the girls make cards - I just pushed paper around LOL Cathie is making a pack of cards to give to her Mum for Christmas - same as I did last year (see this previous post). I was supposed to be working on my pack for Mum, but that didn't really happen LOL Kylie started on her Christmas cards - hopefully she will get them finished in time :)

Saturday morning I picked up my new glasses :) Saturday night Craig & I had a bottle of wine and fish & chips on the beach, then went for a walk along the boardwalk. It was Craig's idea - I have such a sweet hubby :)

Sunday I had a quiet day at home, just watching DVD. Craig and a friend decided to go fishing, but unfortunately it was a disaster :( First he put a fishing hook in the top of his finger, second he had a flat tyre on his boat trailer, third when he finally got the boat on the water the battery was flat! Poor Craig :(

No comments: