Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Books and beanies

During our long trip to Cairns, I kept busy reading, crocheting and playing games on my iPhone :) I read 2 new books - I am so glad that I can read in the car without getting carsick! I especially loved "Fairy Bad Day" - great story line and a lot of LOL moments :) I will definitely read this one again!!


"Spellbound" was also a great book - it was promoted for fans of the "Fallen" series and I enjoyed the similarities and the fact that it was still a very different storyline. I would recommend both books :)


In between reading and playing games, I also crocheted 3 beanies - I know it's getting too warm for beanies now, but these are being sent to some friends in Holland ready for their winter. This is the first time I've used variegated wool - I love how they turned out :)


Now that it's getting warmer I have started looking around for some toys to crochet - I have a few patterns bookmarked and Kylie has found a heap of cute patterns too :)

No comments: