Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ink pad storage

I have been meaning to share this storage tip for ages. I store my ink pads in these plastic A4 file cases. They are the right width to store a variety of ink pads and sponges. I find this is the most efficient way to store ink pads instead of in boxes or drawers for a few reasons -
1. You can see all the colours at a glance - so no turning all the ink pads over till you find the colour you are looking for.
2. You just need to turn the case over to store the pads upside down - which is the best way to store them.
3. This fits into my scrapping tote a lot easier than a bulky box




Here are a few other storage posts I have shared recently -

*Stamp storage

*Other storage

ETA: You can purchase the A4 file cases at any department store, newsagent or dollar shop - basically most shops that sell stationary. I recently brought some more from Flash Harry's (a dollor shop in Australia) for $2.99.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great idea, I will be buting one of those this weel!!! I never knew you were suppos to atore them upside down??? thanks for sharing