Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Other storage

A bit more on my storage ...I store most of my scrap supplies (punches, embossing powders / glitters, ribbons, etc) in baskets / plastic containers or metal buckets on my bookshelf. I love using these glass dishes to store my buttons.


I have a bigger basket that I use to store my card making supplies.


This is my latest storage idea - I found this magazine rack to hang on the wall (on sale for $2.50 - bargain!!) at my local dollar store and knew it would be perfect to store my alpha stickers :)


I found these 2 wooden trays in mum's garage sale stash and claimed them. I did think about using them to make shadow boxes, but I'm going to use them to store small embellishments instead :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great storage ideas :)... the magazine rack sounds a good idea. I have problesm with storing the 12x12 papers... it's so hard to go find the one you want in a huge stack.... would you have a solution for that? :) lol

Shandell said...

Glad you like my storage ideas :) Unfortunately I have the same problem with my 12x12 papers, but hoping to find a better solution soon!