Thursday, May 5, 2011

Magazines

Something a little random....Has anyone changed their magazine preferences lately? Over the last 12 months or so I have found that I no longer buy scrapbook magazines. I have been buying more cardmaking or craft magazines. The main reason is that the card / craft magazines I've been buying have fabulous freebies - usually clear stamp sets. For only a few dollars more than a scrap mag - I find it better value to buy the ones with freebies. I've also noticed that they are all UK publications - bit disappointing that the Aussie magazines couldn't do that :( I have a HEAP of great stamps sets.

On the subject of freebies... Last week I brought this new magazine - I really got it for the free stamps, but am impressed with the great projects in the magazine :) Will be making a few things from the mag, so keep an eye out here!



1 comment:

Linda M said...

Wow, I also bought this mag Shandell, love those stamps. I have also wandered into the exciting expensive world of quilting.........mmmm