Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stamp storage

I've been changing my storage systems in my scrap room for awhile now - just trying to make it more user friendly. I thought I would share a couple of ideas - just in case anyone was looking for ideas for their scrap room. My biggest change has been storage for my stamps. I had them all my stamps in boxes and didn't really know what I had, so I wasn't using them alot. It was also a hassle to go through them to pack some for scrap days. I brought some Tim Holtz stamp pockets at an expo a few years ago, but didn't have a binder to put them in. After looking around for awhile - I found this DVD binder at my local newsagents which was perfect. I wasn't going to use the DVD sleeves in there, but after a closer look I realised that they would be perfect to fit my clear stamps. I've left the cover on the front - just in case you want to find one too. Now that I've shared - I will replace it with some patterned paper to make it more personalised. The biggest advantage to storing the stamps this was is it's easier to pack for scrap days.






I store my smaller sized stamps in old Creative Memories pocket sleeves. I used to store stickers in there, but gave them away in my last cleanup.


I store my wooden stamps in a basket on one of my cupboards - I think it makes a cute feature :)


The rest of my stamps (that don't fit in my binder) are in a basket and stored with the Stampin' Up stamps on my bookself.


I hope this post has been interesting / inspiring :) Feel free to leave a comment with any great storage ideas you have.

No comments: