Monday, May 16, 2011

Cupcakes

I went to Simply Crafty on Sunday. It was lovely to catch up with everyone again and as usual I was doing more chatting than scrapping LOL I tried another new recipe- Lamington Cupcakes- from a new cupcake cookbook. I will definitely be making them again :)


We are starting swaps again at Simply Crafty! We decided on a "countryside" (trees, birds, flowers, etc) theme for next month. There are also a few of us participating in a card swap next month - with a kraft theme :)

How cute as these pink cooking molds?!?!?! Mum brought them for me for $1 at the garage sale :)


Exciting news...I am off to the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo in June!! Woo hoo :) I have booked 2 classes this year and I'm really looking forward to it. Cassie and I are heading down Friday night and returning on Monday - should be a very fun road trip :)

1 comment:

Linda M said...

cupcakes were mmmm as usual Shandell, may see you at the expo on Sunday