Sunday, May 1, 2011

A bit of retail therapy

With saving for our holiday and Christmas, I have only been buying the basics (adhesives and cardstock) for scrapping lately. This week I've been lucky enough to have a bit of retail therapy :) I brought a new tote - my current paper tote was starting to fall apart. Maybe it would be in better shape if I didn't overfill it! LOL I love all the pockets - it will be great for any tools and extras that don't fit in my other bags.


Cathie found these gorgeous wooden buttons on eBay - so of course Kylie and I had to buy some too :) I also brought some cute fabric flowers from the same seller.


I've also splurged a bit on some new punches, stamps and papers. These purchases have got me itching to get back in the scrap room and scrapping up a storm!

No comments: