Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hexagon progress

I thought I would share pics of how the hexagon blanket is progressing....


I have started stitching the hexagons together and love how it is turning out!! I've just run out of wool, so will have to pick up some more tomorrow. I was going to just make a small rug, but have decided to make a cot size blanket. I've crocheted 67 hexagons so far! Each night while we're watching TV or if I have some spare time I crochet a few. I'm getting them done faster now I have memorised the pattern and don't have to keep checking the instructions LOL

I did have thoughts of getting the blanket finished by this Saturday in time for the baby shower, but that's not going to happen! LOL It will definitely be finished before bub arrives in July though.

1 comment:

Virginia E ~ Handmade with ♥ said...

Wow! I just love all the colors! Its really great! Thank you for sharing pictures!