Friday, May 20, 2011

Blanket & beaded lanyards

I started crocheting this rug last year for my bestie Becca, but it got a bit too hot and I was struggling with the border / edging so I didn't get it finished :( I spent last week finally getting this finished (working on the border and stitching in the threads) so I could give it to Bec :) I still struggled with the border - I started crocheting it and pulling it out to start again at least 7 times! I am really pleased with the finished result. I was working on a deadline (nothing like pressure to motivate you LOL) - I needed to get it finished in time to send off with Craig when he went to Rocky for training this week.


A close up of the border / edge.


Bec and a friend are going on a cruise in a few months, so while I was in my crafty mood I made them a beaded lanyard for their cruise cards :)

No comments: