Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

This week's share wasn't purchased at an op shop and I actually didn't find it, but I thought it was still great to share :) Mum brought this bag of crocheted granny squares for $6 at a garage sale - bargain!! All the hard works down already - woo hoo :) It even has a ball of wool to stitch up the squares and I think I would be able to make 2 smaller baby blankets from the squares!


I spent a lovely morning shopping and having coffee with Kylie, Sue and Tanya this morning :) I was lucky enough to find the perfect top to wear to the wedding this weekend and even luckier to find a cute owl necklace to wear with it - happy dance!!

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Wow Shandell that is unbelievable. Obviously some old granny who is probably no longer with us has done all of the work for you. Lovely that you've received them and they'll be appreciated. Can't wait to see the finished blankets.