Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm baaaaaacccccckkkkk!

Between the laptop battery dying and then the recharger dying - I've been without the WWW for a week and I have been suffering from major withdrawals LOL I had lots to share too - so will be posting every day this week :)

Last Sunday we went to Mitchell's 2nd birthday party :) It was a lovely, relaxed morning - Cathie and Andrew set up a delicious brunch and we all just sat around chatting and watching the kids playing on Mitchell's amazing new swing set that Andrew made.


Cathie asked me to make Mitchell's cake again this year. Love how this cake turned out and the birthday boy seemed to love it too :) I also made a dozen cupcakes - just decorated with green icing and coconut to match the cake.


Mitchell's birthday card (please excuse the dodgy late night photo quality LOL).


Look who we got to babysit on Friday night....Brandee :) Look how big she's gotten!! I can't believe she's 6 weeks old already.




No comments: