Friday, August 12, 2011

Scrapbook Apprentice - Finals!

I'm proud to announce that I made it through to the Scrapbook Apprentice finals! Printblocks sent a box of goodies and I sent off my entries last month (I will share pics soon). The winner has been announced in this month's DoCraft's magazine - congratulations to Julie Hill! A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported me and voted for me :) I was so happy just to make it to the 12 competitors, so it was amazing to make it to the final four! I would encourage everyone to enter the next competition :) It made me step out of my scrapping comfort zone, it challenged me, I had my work published in the magazine and every round I received a generous amount of products to play with (lots of leftovers still waiting to be used!).

Here is the LO and OTP that I submitted -




When Printblocks sent my last lot of entries back this week, I also received these fabulous goodies! I was so excited to to receive the new dies - I had the squares and the scallop squares on my "to buy" list!!

No comments: