Sunday, November 25, 2012

The weekend

I had a wonderful and busy weekend :) Yesterday I went to a Kaszazz party where we made a gorgeous Chrstmas card (will share pics). Then Craig and I spent the afternoon at the beach - enjoying the lovely warm weather.


We were up at 5am this morning to spend the day out on the water. We put the crab pots in and tried a few favourite fishing spots. Unfortunately the fish weren't biting, but we were suprised with the number of mud crabs we caught (it's not really muddy season) - 8! We ended up keeping one legal sized male crab. Even though the fishing was a bit disappointing, it was still a beautiful day to be out on the water surrounded by gorgeous scenery.


I was fascinated by the huge number of jellyfish that were in the river! I have seen then in the ocean and on the beach, but I can't remember every seeing them in a river.

No comments: