Monday, June 16, 2014

Birthday, baby shower & scrapping

It was my birthday on Friday - I had lots of calls and Mum, Cathie & the kids popped into work to have morning tea with me :)   Craig dropped off this potted gerbera for me  - my fave flower!  Craig, both mums, Cathie, Andrew & I went out to dinner at my favourite Chinese restaurant to celebrate.


Saturday morning doing some retail therapy and brought a few new clothes with my birthday money from Craig and my MIL.  I spent Saturday afternoon celebrating my friend Katie's baby shower.  It was a lovely afternoon chatting about all things baby, playing some games and oohing & aahing over tiny pink clothes :)


Sunday I popped into the markets to spend the rest of my birthday money buying some new crafting dies, then off to spend the day catching up with everyone at Simply Crafty.  It was nice to show off my new look (no glasses) and chat about my surgery (I had only told family and close friends my surgery date change, so the first anyone knew that I had gone in was when Craig posted on FB the day after the op that my op was succesful).



No comments: