Monday, June 30, 2014

Layouts

It seems that I am making more cards than scrapping layouts lately, but I have been working on a few layouts.  The first two have been sitting unfinished on my scrap table - I've been procrastinating about embellishments / layout design, but finally managed to add the finishing touches and get them completed.



I was feeling motivated last weekend and scrapped these 2 layouts very quickly :)



Craig's mum has been hinting about scrapping some pages - so on Tuesday we popped into the shops to get a photo printed, buy some papers / embellishments and got a shadow box frame so that she could scrap & fame a photo for my BIL's birthday.  After a bit of indecision we started - Diane had an idea about how she wanted the page to look, so I just helped with some embellishment ideas / layout design and she did the rest :)


The finished layout :)  I didn't think to photograph it before framing it - doh!  Adam took this quick photo for us - he was really pleased with it :)



No comments: