Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

I have missed my op shopping, so it was lovely to be able to spend a few hours with mum today and pop into our favourite shops for a look.  Mum was hoping to find a canvas or painting to suit the new colours in her guest room and I was happy to just see what treasures I could find :)

Books - aircraft and party book 10c each, novel $1, board book 50c and crochet magazines 3 for $1


Fabric - flanelette peices $1-$1.50 each, bag of fabric $2 and zippers 50c each


Random stuff - Brand new monster PJ's $4.50, dinosaur candles $2, pencils $1, wooden wine box $1 (I'm going to store my Project Life cards in it), robot card game 50c (for card making / scrapbooking)


Toys - Bag of wooden blocks $2, tin bucket 50c for Clay's nursery and crocodile toy $2 (Clay is only missing the zebra to have the full set of these toys - all thrifty finds!)


Bolero / shrug $5


Favourite find of the day... a shabby chic stool that converts to a step - $2!  How cute is that?!?!


No comments: