Monday, July 11, 2011

A day at the beach

Yesterday we met Kirsty and the girls at the markets. We wandered around and had a look at the stalls, ate delicious hot donuts and brought some veges. The girls had informed me on Friday that they were having an art & craft day at our house since I had Monday off LOL They found some fairy stickers at a stall - so I brought them ready for the craft day :)

After the markets we all headed to the beach - where the girls had a wonderful time searching for crabs and other creatures in the rock pools, drawing in the sand and running around. We cooked some sausages on the BBQ for lunch, then back down to the beach to feed the fish and a bit more exploring :)




That night Craig and I cooked up a big dish of lasagna and took it over to Mum's so we could all have dinner together. When we were heading home the girls "suggested" that I set up the table ready for the arts & crafts day - I think they were a little bit excited! He he

No comments: